By buying a ticket and entering the premises of our event, you are implicitly agreeing to adhere to our house rules, a.k.a Pongalfest Terms and Conditions. Anyone failing to do so will be escorted out of the event by our Security Team. Knowing do’s and don’ts of the Pongalfest will ensure you to have a perfect time at the Festival.
January 13th Thursday – 10:00 to 24:00, January 14th Friday – 00:00 to 24:00, January 15th Saturday – 00:00 to 24:00, January 16th Sunday – 00:00 to 17:00. The last day of the event is technically January 15th, but we would be happy to see you join us at the Afterparty.
– Every person who wants to participate in our event should be in possession of a Pongalfest wristband. – One Pongalfest wristband is required per person. – With a three-day pass you can enter and re-enter the premises at whim, but daily tickets are valid for only one entry. – Since this is a family event, there is no age of admission: anyone from the ages 0 to 105 can participate. It is advised those over 100 are accompanied by their parents.☺ – All ticket holders who enter the festival site or campsite do so at their own risk releasing the organiser from any liability, including for theft or accidents. – The entry ticket or pass is neither exchangeable nor refundable by the organisation. In case of loss or theft of your Pongal Fest 2022 bracelet, this will not be refunded or replaced. – The organiser and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to check the identity of all those who attend the festival. You must be able to provide valid ID if requested by a member of security or crew. If you are not able to show a valid ID, access to Pongal Fest 2022 can be denied without the right to refund the entrance fee. – A valid ID is an international identity card or a valid driver license. Copies will NOT be accepted. The surveillance law is applicable here.
– Who is clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant. – Who has been banned from events before, imposed by either the organiser or the administrative or legal authorities. – Who is believed to show intent to disturb peace or to provoke such a thing by inciting assault, hatred, rage, etc. – Who wants to resist the control and non-systematic search by the festival’s security guards and security services. – Who refuses to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by the Pongalfest security services (see Dangerous Objects) – Who is in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations.
– Upon entering the premises of Pongal Fest 2020, you are agreeing to a possible search for dangerous and/or banned items. – If any such objects are found, the security guards will confiscate these items.
items that are sharp or pointy, that can be used to injure others (chains, sticks, knives). Also prohibited are
– Guests are strictly prohibited from building, lighting or sustaining of fires.
– Pongal Fest operates a zero tolerance policy regarding drugs as it is stated in the Pongalfest Terms and Conditions. – It is forbidden to use, deal and/or to be in possession of drugs on the festival grounds and campsite. If you are caught using and/or dealing drugs, or if you are found in possession of drugs, you will be forced to leave the festival ground and/or campsite. Our security team and organizers will keep a keen eye out to make sure that everyone adheres to this rule. – Everyone must follow the instructions of security and crew at all times. If you are under suspicion of a prohibited offence at the festival ground and/or campsite security will be allowed to search you; if you refuse an inspection access to the festival ground and/ or campsite can and will be denied.
Once you have entered the Festival premises, it is strictly forbidden for any of our guests to: Try to enter or remain in restricted areas or sections that are cordoned off. Obstruct entrances and exits. Sell drinks, food, or any other product without the written permission of the organizers. Smoke in non-smoking areas. Urinate or change diapers in public. Damage decorations or facilities in any way – Please pay special attention to the protection of this natural site. Try to keep common areas and the toilets as clean and tidy as possible. The location of the festival is on a private farm with beautiful natural characteristics – we would like to keep it that way.
– For safety reasons, the organiser can: Interrupt/stop the festival. Deny access to site. Partially or totally vacate the site.
– Festival-goers must heed the directions of the organising team and the staff at all times while on the festival grounds and campsite. Failure to comply will lead to removal from the festival grounds and/or campsite. If necessary, the organiser may call on the police. – Festival goers who are removed from the festival grounds and/or campsite for any of the aforementioned reasons will be denied access to the festival grounds for the remainder of the festival, even if they are in possession of a new entry ticket or special admission. In these cases, the organiser cannot be obliged to refund the newly bought or old tickets. – The organizer may be forced to alter the timetable of the programs. If this is the case, the entry ticket for that day remains valid and is non-refundable – By attending the event every person gives their express consent to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that these images can be registered and stored. This includes any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording. The organiser can use these pictures and footage to promote Pongal Fest. These pictures or footage can be used by the organiser too. Registering and storing these images by the police and/or organiser also takes place with the aim to ensure the security and safety of festivalgoers and the enforcement of and compliance with the safety regulations on the festival grounds. – Pictures or movies made by festivalgoers on the site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless with written consent from the organiser. – The festival is recorded for TV. You might be filmed. By arriving at the festival you give the organisation implicit approval to multiply, exploit and broadcast these images/ photos. – The artists and the organisers of Pongal Fest 2022 cannot be held accountable for damage, loss or theft of possessions nor for any personal injury or accident. – Visitors are required to refrain from all actions, statements or behaviour which may endanger the life, health or physical well-being of others or which may violate others’ personal rights. – Continuous first aid and medical care will be provided on the site of Pongal Fest. – We will not have ATMs at the Festival – please make sure you have enough cash with you before you board the shuttle. – If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to address any of our organisers.